Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Graduation Announcements and Photo Session

Hello everyone! As promised, I have created an AWESOME senior portrait deal for you!
Price: $130.00

What you will get: 1-2 hours of photographers time capturing your senior at this special time in their life, post session photo retouching, and 50 custom graduation announcements with envelopes.

Here are your choices for the custom made announcements:

Senior

Senior

Senior

Senior

Senior

Senior

Senior

Please feel free to pass this great deal along to anyone you know who might be interested. I love love love shooting seniors at this exciting time in their life. Call to schedule your time today. Spaces are filling up fast!
Phone: 580-0652

1 comments:

justinandash said...

When we left Sophie behind, I cried the whole first day and every night we were away. I thought she would miss me and cry for me, but when we got home, I found out that she was perfectly fine. I worried for no reason, but yeah, it was hard! Good luck with leaving Turner. (I also didn't know what to do with all my free time!)