This was on my cousin's blog and I laughed so hard that I just had to share it with you all. Enjoy!
4 days ago
This was on my cousin's blog and I laughed so hard that I just had to share it with you all. Enjoy!
Posted by Talia Draper at 11:07 PM
3 comments:
My sister let me know about this one and OMG I can't stop laughing ...
K i dont know if im the only weird one but i was almost crying because i thought it was sad not funny. I guess it's funny until its your own kid cause cameron had to be put out like that once and it was really scary to me!
K i dont know if im the only weird one but i was almost crying because i thought it was sad not funny. I guess it's funny until its your own kid cause cameron had to be put out like that once and it was really scary to me!
Post a Comment