Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I finally had time to finish the rest of the photos from my photography outting in February. Here are some of my favs. Life has been good. Stressful as usual but good. The company that Justin works for is being bought out by another company that is based out of Colorado. Justin and I have known about this since December and have been praying that he gets to keep his job. We still aren't sure if he will receive an offer from the new company, but it is looking good. We are trying not to count our chickens before they hatch though. My photography business has been good but kinda slow for the winter season. Money is running really tight for us which makes for more stress. Yuck! In January and February our dog started having urinary probelms and got put on prescription dog food (now that I am writing this, I think I may have already blogged about that). Anyway, February also brought more troubles because our computer burned up and we had to get a new one. Don't get me wrong, a new computer is great but the cost was not such a great thing. We are poor. I also had to have unexpected surgery a few weeks ago. Yuck Yuck. Then our dryer broke so we had to get it fixed. Luckily we have a great friend who was able to help us figure out what may be wrong. We were able to order the part ourselves and got the dryer up and working for a couple of weeks until it broke again. Yuck Yuck Yuck. I am happy to report that we fixed the dryer again and it is working perfectly. So anyway, here we are in March and things are going ok. Turner is walking everywhere and wants to do everything himself. He has soooooooo many bruises right now becuase he gets tricky with the walking and then BAM, he falls into the door frame or trips and smacks his head on a chair. Honestly. People must think that we abuse the poor kid. He is really cute though. I can't believe that he is almost one. We are having a party for him on his birthday so I'll make sure to post pictures of that. Well, better get going. We are heading out to a bbq at the parent's house. See ya!

A fun day!

A fun day

A fun day

A fun day

A fun day

A fun day

A fun day

A fun day

5 comments:

Mrs. M. said...

Talia! Your little Turner is ADORABLE!! Oh my gosh!! I haven't seen him in person...but in these pictures he looks like he is already going to be a heart breaker!!

The Jones Family said...

Turner is so cute! I'm sorry for the rough month... If you can figure out the whole "when it rains it pours" thing and tell me how to stop it, please do. As for the bruises on the forehead, no one with kids thinks you're abusive, we all completely understand!

Our Story said...

I am sorry for you rough times, things have been pretty rough for us too. Just keep praying and listening, that is what has got us through! Good luck!

Jen said...

I love all your pics! Im so glad you came with us. I hope things go better for you. I totally understand how things are... Hugs! :)

Lindsay Young said...

Darling pictures Talia! You look great by the way!