
Boy oh boy! Can you believe Christmas is on it's way? I am excited! All of our Christmas decorations are up and the lights are shining bright in front of our house. I love this time of year! I don't have a lot to entertain you with so I'll just tell you a couple of funny things Turner has said lately.
This morning from his room he yells, "Mom? Is it Christmas?". It's going to be a long 25 days.
We are in the process of potty training. This is a conversation that took place between Turner and I yesterday..........
Me: Turner, would you like to try going poop on the big boy potty?
Turner: Um......No thank you. I can just go poop on the floor.
Now I want to tell you a story about myself. Sit back and enjoy.
I am officially convinced that something is out to get me. Here is a chain of events which has lead me to this conclusion. Keep in mind that I am totally pregnant.
November 25th (Thanksgiving day): I slip and fall on our ice covered drive way while holding a bowl full of frog eye salad. Let me just tell you, it HURT!! Then I cried the entire way to my parents house and then continued to cry for about a half an hour after getting there. I couldn't stop myself. Shall we blame it on the pregnancy hormones? "H" YES!! 2 days later and I was still feeling the after effects.
November 29th: Completely fall down the stairs. Landing 100% on my back and then sliding down to the bottom like a big blob. It was terrible. But kinda funny. But then not so funny when I remember that I'm pregnant. This one hurt the worst of all. Hello Tylenol!
November 30th: Slip and fall down the seriously icy stairs on our porch. Then continue to slide on my back down the sidewalk. It was like I took a ride on a water slide. Only the water slide was made of ice and hard stairs and cement and it was located in the depths of Hell. CRAP CRAP CRAP that one hurt like a bugger.
December 1st: Get hit by a car in the parking lot of Smiths. This isn't exactly what it sounds like. I'm sure you're thinking that my truck got backed into by some "A" hole or something. Oh no!! My actual body got hit by an "A" hole. I was walking through the parking lot and some guy whips into reverse without looking behind him and BAM!!! He hits me. Thankfully I saw him in time to sorta get out of the way so he only nudged the side of my leg. I was like HELLO!!!!
Ok so am I being dramatic to say that I think something or someone has it out for me? Seriously, the madness must stop!!
Good night!
4 days ago


3 comments:
Holy shiz woman! Bubble wrap or body armor -- that's all I can say. I think bubble wrap is on sale for the holidays - may want to stock up.
Oh, my. You're cursed. lol
Talia, I miss and love you! I hope you are doing well, and just wanted to tell you that.
Love,
Ape
Post a Comment