Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Ensigns peak

There is something about this photo that I just love. I think it's beautiful. I was on top of Ensign's Peak when it was taken. It may have been the feel of being up there that makes me love this pic so much. I'm not sure. I just love it!

P.S. You can't see it very well because the pic is a little small but the black oblong looking thing in the center of the pic is an airplane that had just taken off.

3 comments:

The Jones Family said...

I love that picture, too. You are so talented. And I am so excited that you are expecting!

Amberly said...

Your pictures are beautiful Talia..thanks for sharing them.

Draper Duo said...

This is a gorgeous photo. One of those types you could hang in your house for years and never get bored of looking at.