Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Update on our little guy....

Turner is still sick. We're going on 7 days of throwing up and diarrhea. I am having a hard time seeing him not feel well for this long. He has visited the Primary Children's ER twice this week for dehydration. If its ok, I would like to ask a favor of anyone reading this blog. Could you please remember him in your prayers?

I know he will get better but until then he needs all the help he can get.

Luvs!

Talia

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Awe...I didn't know he was so sick! Poor thing! Hang in there...I'll be praying for you guys!

Our Story said...

I will send up extra prayers! Having sick kids is no fun! I do love those pictures!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry your little man is sick. He will be in my prayers.

Brent and Anne said...

Sorry he's been so sick. Hope he gets better soon!
Also... I found out last Sunday that Nicole and I are your visiting teachers! how crazy is that?