Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The next stop on our cruise was Cozumel, Mexico. Cozumel is beautiful for anyone wanting to know. The water is blue and oh so beautiful. I wish we could have stayed longer. Our excurison for this stop on our cruise was to go see the Mayan ruins at Tulum.

The ruins were super cool but I would only recommend going there once. The heat was almost unbearable and its a pretty long trip to get there. Not to mention, Justin was sporting a hard core case of the flu that day which included a fever and really bad body aches. Poor guy. He toughed in out though.

Here's our ship, Enchantment of the Seas, all docked and looking pretty.

ship

The view from our water taxi which took us to the mainland of Mexico for the ruins.

Perfect view

**I just might frame this one for my house. I think its one of my favorites.

Playa Del Carmen where our water taxi dropped us off. Honestly, I could have stayed there and skipped the whole ruin thing all thogether. It was beautiful! Look at that beach!

beach

Welcome to Tulum!

ruins

ruins

ruins

ruins

ruins

This is the beach at Tulum. It was soooooo hot. It took everything I had to not run down there naked and go for a dip.

tulum beach

We also ran into some interesting things while there. These little guys were everywhere!

lizard

lizard

Justin and I were walking back to the tour bus and came across these crazy dudes putting on some kind of death show or something. They were insanely high in the air. No thank you.

death show

death show

death show

3 comments:

justinandash said...

Your trip looks like it was so much fun! I'm sure it was a wonderful/terrifying moment leaving Turner behind. PS We've been married 2 years. (Yup, still newlyweds!)

The Jones Family said...

I am so jealous! It looks like you guys had a great time. As always, I love the pics, and you look fantastic, by the way!!!

Jenni Terry said...

That looks like sooo much fun! Cruises are a great way to travel :-)