Justin and I went on a cruise in October. I have been super busy and completely forgot to even look at the pictures from the trip. Last night I ran across them and decided to post a few. Our cruise took us to Key West, FL, Cozumel, and Belize.
Justin had never been on a cruise and I couldn't wait to show him all the fun things to do and the yummy food to eat. We had a blast!
Our first stop was Key West. I hadn't planned an excursion for Key West so we got off the boat ready to explore. We rented a scooter and drove all over the island. It was actually really really fun! We were free to do what we wanted and were able to see most of the island in the few hours that we were there.
This is the view from the dock. Key West is really really beautiful. The people that live there are the beach goin' type and are very laid back about life. The houses have almost a gingerbread feel to them. I loved it! 
Look at this handsome devil! 
We followed a map to the Southernmost Point of the continental USA. Sooooooo cool!
Then we found a beach. We were literally the only people at the beach that morning. We had the whole thing to ourselves. We swam in the ocean (after about a half an hour on convincing on Justin's part) and relaxed. It was so beautiful!
Check out these birds. They were all lined up on the edge of the boardwalk. There were tons of them!
Then this happened................
We finished off the day by shopping and then got back on the boat at took a nap. We were exhausted!
**I also won $500.00 at BINGO that night! WOO HOO!!!
4 days ago


1 comments:
Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun! And way to go on the bingo! On our cruise I can't even begin to tell you how long I sat there trying to win! haha.
Post a Comment