Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Prayers......

Hi everyone,

Its been a while since I've posted anything. I wanted to ask a special favor on behalf of my Dad.

A few weeks ago we found out that my Dad has a brain tumor. Not one that is generally malignant but one that is very dangerous and has to be removed. He is having surgery tomorrow to remove the tumor.

For those of you reading this, please pray for my Dad. It would mean the world to me to know that there are so many people sincerely praying for the surgery to go well and for his safe recovery.

I love my Dad very very much and just want everything to go ok. Please remember him in your prayers.

Love you all!

Talia

10 comments:

justinandash said...

We definitely will pray for Uncle Ken. My dad told me he is going in for surgery, and we hope all goes well. Please keep us posted.

The Rindi's said...

Oh my gosh I am so sorry of course he will be in our prayers as well as the rest of your family!! Give him my best please!!

Celeste said...

AWE!!! I will FOR SURE be praying for him! I hope it goes well and he is able to recover quickly! Let me know if I can come and get Turner for you...

Debbie said...

Of course he will be in our prayers! I hope you will update us after the surgery on his recovery.

Our Story said...

My thoughts and prayers and with your family!

Kristin said...

Oh, my goodness! Definitely! I hope everything goes well.

Alisha said...

He (and your whole family) have been in our thoughts and prayers since we heard! Please let us know how it goes...

The Jones Family said...

We just found out on Saturday, which worked out great with fast sunday. We have him in our thoughts and prayers! Please keep us all posted on how things are going.

Alisha LeBaron said...

I hope everything turns out ok!

Sherrie said...

OMG I hadn't heard until today. I hope everything went well. Your family will be in our prayers.