Oh wow! I have seriously been out of the blogging loop for a while now. Life has been so busy, crazy, stressful, happy, sad, scary, and relieving lately.
Can anyone believe how fas the summer has flown by? I know I can't! I am NOT a winter person in any way shape or form. Soooooo the upcoming freezing months are going to S-U-C-K. (In my opinion)
Ü
This summer has consisted of Justin starting, finishing, and starting another semester at the "U" (Go UTES), I have been crazy crazy crazy with photo shoots (YAY), and Turner has quickly been transformed into a possessed devil child (BOO).
Can anyone out there tell me where my sweet, innocent, good natured baby has gone??? Here are some pics of what he used to look like. How cute is he???


Can't forget to throw a pic in of Otis the cat. I love my Otie.





Ok, so honestly.......my child has developed a serious temper over the course of a few weeks and has thrown some serious tantrums. Please leave me a comment if you have any advice on how to manage temper tantrums in an 18 month old and how to stay mentally sane through out the toddler years. AAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!
P.S. My dad's surgery went great the other day! He is already home and is recovering well. Thank you to all those who remembered him in your prayers.
4 days ago


3 comments:
Oh I am so happy to hear about your dad!! I totally know how you feel about winter I am dreading it!! As for temper and tantrums Brynlee doesn't have a lot but when she does I just tell her that when she is done crying we can figure out what she want and then I just let her cry I will put her somewhere she can't get hurt while thrashing around but she will just cry and scream and then she gets over it and since I have started doing that she has had less tantrums!! I hope that helps if not I can ask my sister cuz her little girl is crazy and throws fits all the time too!! Good Luck!!
I have no idea on the tantrums..... when you figure it out, let me know to eh?
Hope you are doing well!! Been thinking about you! :)
Post a Comment