Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

A visit from family.......

Back in the beginning of June Justin's sister, Amberly, and her family came to Utah for a visit (YAY)! His Mom and Aunt were also able to come too! We had a blast spending time with everyone and doing fun activities! We went camping, on a walk to Bridal Veil Falls, painted pottery at Color Me Mine, and ate lots of really good food. Here are some pics (some are edited and some are not):



Photobucket

Most of the Fam Damnly



Photobucket

Getting ready to go on a paddle boat ride!!



Photobucket

Wil, Amy and Seth on the paddle boat at Palisade Lake (I think Owen is in there too somewhere).



Photobucket

Savanna, Sam, and Meghan



Photobucket

Justin and Turner working hard to paddle the boat across the river.



Photobucket

Me and Justin and the Palisade Lake beach.



Photobucket

Getting dirty on the beach.



Photobucket

All three cousins finally together. From the left: Isaac, Owen, Turner. They were all pretty tired and ready for bed when this pic was taken. Oh......nevermind naked Turner. He had just finished eating a very messy Dinner so we stripped him down.



Photobucket

Quick snapshot playing with toys at Great Grandma Treseders house.



Photobucket

Playing with cousins and having a BLAST!!!



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Wil and Owen showing off their manliness at Color Me Mine after painting pottery with all the girly girls.



Photobucket

Baby Isaac. Look at those baby blues! Yes, they really are that blue.



Photobucket

Owen playing in the dirt at Bridal Veil Falls.



Photobucket

What a handsome boy!



Photobucket

I just liked the perspective of this shot.



Photobucket

Amberly, Wil, Owen and Isaac



Photobucket

Owen had his shoes on the wrong feet so I had to take a pic. It was too cute to pass up.



Photobucket

Jesse (Justin's twin brother), Jill (Justin's Mom), Amberly, Owen, Isaac, Justin, and Turner



Photobucket

My mother-in-law, Jill, with her three grand babies. I think this pic is way too funny!!! None of them would hold still for two seconds.



Photobucket

All of us!



Photobucket

Oh......OOPS!!! How did this get in here?

This dude had the shortest running shorts I had ever seen. I hurried and snapped a shot because frankly I thought it was hilarious.

1 comments:

justinandash said...

You went to Palisades! I wish we still went there every year; those were good times!