Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baby {T}

Ok, I must admit that this was my very first newborn baby shoot and I LOVED it!!! This sweet baby was absolutely precious!! She was so good and even stayed asleep for most of the shoot. I was very impressed by her cute mom too! She had already adjusted to being a new mom and was doing a great job.

I only wish I could say the same about myself. Ü Unfortunately, I was a complete basket case as a new mother.

So, congrats to this cute couple and THANK YOU for one of the best shoots ever!

I am currently accepting 3 appointements (maybe more depending on the response I get) for newborns and.......... the sitting fee is FREE!!! Please tell your friends and family to call me for an apppointment--801-580-0652.

Feel free to visit my photography blog http://www.taliadraperphotography.blogspot.com/ in order to see the full post of pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Oh Talia! Those are beautiful pictures! (Almost makes me want a newborn again....almost.) You take great pictures though, I wish I had even just an ounce of your talent!

Draper Duo said...

I love that last one! So precious. Your getting really good Talia! Keep at it!

Lindsay Young said...

Those pictures are priceless! I still need you to take some of my kids! I will have to call you when my weeks aren't so hectic! Love ya and miss ya!

Bethany said...

Cute new blog layout!! Love it.