I think Turner was still a little too young to really enjoy himself. He was pretty content just walking around and causing trouble. In any case, I'm glad we went! Thanks Mom and Dad for joining us.

I loved the way the light hit Turner's face right here.

This is my favorite picture of the Jelly Fish!


Justin processed this picture of the Jelly Fish! I think he did a good job for his first time using Photoshop!

This Octopus was soooooooooo cool! He was all suckered up to the glass so that we could see him really well!

First attempt at getting a picture with Turner. He is so squirmy.

Second attemp.....still squirmy.

Playing in the touch pool.

Looking at the fish.

These were two miniature sting ray. I thought they were super cute!

Ok, so of all the cute stuffed animals and other things to buy at the gift shop, this was what Turner was in love with. It was by far the ugliest thing they sold but he had to have it so Gramee and Grandpa bought it for him. Thank you!!



2 comments:
You are just so awesome! Your pictures are great! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun.
THe jellyfish pics are AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment