Justin and I went on our first date yesterday with out the baby. We had a really fun time but not as much fun as Turner had at Grandma Stacey's house! Check out what he got to do! Should I be worried????? He He He Ha Ha Ha!
Here is a cute video that we took at my Mom's house yesterday. Turner LOVES to smile and talk to his dad! Please beware that I was behind the camera and couldn't help but speak to Turner in the very annoying, high-pitched, Mommy voice that we all love so well. SORRY! Here goes..........
This one is pretty funny! My Mom was taking viedo of Turner trying to get the Binky that had just fallen out of his mouth. He was trying SO hard to get it! But in the end, I gave in and helped the boy out.


4 comments:
Those videos were SO cute! He is GORGEOUS! He's definately going to be a heartbreaker!
You asked how I figured out the whole shower/fan/car-seat thing...well honestly, desperation! And I don't know if it was luck that it worked or what...but at that point I was grateful for anything! Hopefully you've found something to help.
Turner is too cute! And the pictures your family took are stinking hilarious. I am glad to see you are having so much fun...
That is adorable! He's so little.
Okay... those pictures really made me miss your mom! She is so funny!
Post a Comment