Well, it's been a while since my last posting so I thought I'd take a minute to add something new. Life has pretty much been going on like normal. We had Turner's blessing a couple of Sunday's ago. It was beautiful and we were very fortunate to have most of our family in attendance. Many of you know that we live in a townhouse which doesn't exactly have a lot of room for entertaining, but we were able to successfully cram about 30 people into our little home for a luncheon after the blessing. It felt SO good to have our families together. I sincerely enjoyed talking with everyone and being able to catch up. I can't believe how much Justin's little brother and sisters have grown. They are such cute kids! The kids really took a liking to our little Maggie. They had a ball playing with her in our back yard. A couple of days after the blessing, I noticed that Maggie was outside intensly chewing on something. At first I thought it was just a stick but after about 15 minutes, I went out to see exactly what she was chewing on. Much to my surprise, she looked up at me with innocent eyes and showed me that she was chewing a green piece of gum. It was SO funny! Just imagine what it would look like to have a dog chewing a piece of gum. TOO FUNNY!

So the last few days have been a little rough. Turner has decided to cry and scream constantly through out the day and night. I took him to the doctor yesterday and they decided to try and give him Zantac for some possible acid reflux. The medication seemed to be helping but he started crying again tonight. I'm not sure what to do at this point because nothing seems to help him. If anyone has suggestions, I will gladly take them. I'm hoping that this is just a phase that he will grow out of. Has anyone else had children do this? It would help to know that other people understand what we're going through.
Last week was my friend Britney's birthday and we got together to celebrate. Britney gave birth to a darling little girl named Ava on March 17th. We have decided that Turner and Ava will be boyfriend and girlfriend. Here are a couple of pictures of them together. I think they are soooo cute!!!





1 comments:
Hey Talia. Kaitlyn had a MAJOR reflux problem when she was little. The best thing I found was to sleep her in her car seat or in the swing. Anything to keep her up a little bit helped. Actually my true secret was to put her in the car seat, in the bathtub (no water obviously) and keep the fan running in the bathroom. I don't know why, but that seemed to help calm her a little bit. It's definately rough to go through that...my thoughts are with you! That was a tough time for me. I hope Turner gets past this quick!
Post a Comment