OK, so this might be a little embarrassing but here goes. Yesterday I opened our back door to let the dog in and couldn't find her. I quickly scanned the whole back yard and realized that she had seriously disappeared into thin air! I couldn't believe it! In the entire year that we have had Maggie, she has NEVER escaped the back yard (nor has she tried). I could feel panic coming on quickly so I started calling her name. "MAGGIE MAGGIE MAGGIE" Then all of a sudden I noticed a rustling in the grass and out came Maggie. She came prancing toward me with this look on her face that said "What the heck are you freaking out for? I've been here the whole time! Maybe if you'd actually cut the grass, you could see me!". I laughed so hard and realized that it has been about 3 weeks since we've cut the grass. YIKES!! I guess life has been a little crazy since we've had the baby and our back yard has suffered severely. I immediately grabbed our hand pushed lawn mower and started mowing! I took these pictures of Maggie in the grass before it was cut. HE HE HE. Notice in the first picture how she is parting the sea of grass. HOLY CRAP!! HOW FUNNY IS THAT???
4 days ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment