Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Good Day

Today was a good day for Turner. I think he finally realized that the bath tub isn't going to eat him alive (YIPPEE). With every bath (amidst the screaming) I tried to tell him that he would one day find the bath tub to be relaxing, but he never believed me. Turner also felt the wind for the very first time today. He was very confused and his face said it all.....WHAT THE DUCE????
These pictures were taken today while Turner and I played on his Tummy Mat.






We were havin' a grand old time and then one bad move ended it all. I pushed one of the buttons on his star toy and apparently it made a sound that he didn't like so much. I was laughing so hard so I had to take a picture to capture the moment. he he he




0 comments: