I seem to be a little behind the times with this blogging stuff and I've decided to finally give it a try (it can't be that hard after all)! We will see how it goes!
I can't believe that Turner is almost 2 weeks old! How the time flies! The last two weeks have proved to be the most challenging of my life and yet they have also been the most amazing. There is truely nothing in this world that can compare to motherhood. I feel like the luckiest woman in the whole world! I am SO fortunate to have a wonderful husband who has stuck by me through my daily cry fests (THANK YOU JUSTIN), and to have the most handsome son on the face of the earth.....he looks just like his Dad.
I can't believe that Turner is almost 2 weeks old! How the time flies! The last two weeks have proved to be the most challenging of my life and yet they have also been the most amazing. There is truely nothing in this world that can compare to motherhood. I feel like the luckiest woman in the whole world! I am SO fortunate to have a wonderful husband who has stuck by me through my daily cry fests (THANK YOU JUSTIN), and to have the most handsome son on the face of the earth.....he looks just like his Dad.



0 comments:
Post a Comment