About a week ago, Turner and I were out and about and decided to make a pit stop and Grandma Stacey's house for a diaper change. Now being a veteran diaper changer to a little boy, I know to NEVER change a diaper without a little something to cover the pee spout/super soaker. With a little team work, I was assigned to the area in question while my Mom completed the diaper changing task. Little did we know, Turner had a plan of his very own. He was about to add the element of surprise to this perfect little diaper change. As my Mom was about to enter the safety zone with a clean new diaper in place, Turner silently shot a load of poop about 12 inches across the changing pad straight into my unsuspecting Mom. My Mom and I starting screaming and then burst out into huge laughter. We could not believe what had just happened. Turner sure did put a new meaning to the phrase "Take a Load Off".
These pictures were taken right after the poop attack ..........



4 days ago


1 comments:
ha ha! I love it! I know it's going to happen to me one of these days. Most likely when I am wearing my sunday best. He is such a cutie! I love all the pics.
Post a Comment