Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Train

Cute little train isn't it? Seems harmless right?
Thomas the Tank Engine sure is a cutie until your two year old chucks it at your head and it hits you square in the left eye rendering you blind for a good few seconds.
2 days later and I've still got blurry vision in that blessed eye.
Think I should call the eye doctor?

4 comments:

Mrs. M. said...

holy crap! yikes! i might want to get that checked if i were you! good luck with that talia!

Lindsay Young said...

OUCH! Open or closed that would hurt like you know what! I hope your eye starts feeling better soon! Call me... I would love to chat!

The Rindi's said...

Haha I read this on facebook. Well it's not really funny I just love the way you worded it!! You should probably go get it checked!

Kristy said...

Hope your eye is ok :o) and yes yes yes go get it checked.