Turner hasn't been feeling well lately and so I decided that today would be a PJ day. We played "airplane", watched "Mo Mo" (Nemo), read stories, set up his train set that grammie and grandpa gave him for Christmas, napped, and ate yummy pizza for dinner. We had fun together.
As I spent time with my wild man today, I was able to reflect on experiences that I've had recently. I was able to realise that my load feels a little lighter. I can breath and play with Turner and enjoy myself.
It felt good to feel good today. I think life may be on the mend and I am looking forward to the future.
Just a quick pic of Turner in the tub tonight. I snapped it with my phone so the quality isn't great but I still like it.
Hope you had a good day too!
4 days ago


4 comments:
love that. :) sometimes you just need days to kick back, hang out and just enjoy the ride. :)
Haha Brynlee calls Nemo "mo mo" too. She can say Finding Nemo but she still calls it "mo mo" We have plenty of jammie days and we love it!! I love the picture of him!
He is so adorable. Glad to hear that you're feeling better about life!
OK - so how come he never looks like that when he's in my tub? He's always throwing wet toys at me and laughing hysterically!
Post a Comment