I love the Christmas season! Our Christmas 2009 was nothing short of AWESOME!! I loved the excitement I felt about Turner opening his presents on Christmas morning. He was so fun to watch! He's still a little young to understand what Christmas means but he sure knew how to rip open those presents. Unlike last year, he got excited about his things and wanted to play with each of them right away. I had a smile on my face the whole day.
Here are some of our Christmas pictures for you to enjoy. Instead of carting around my big pain-in-the-butt camera, I decided I was going to shoot all the Christmas pics with our little point and shoot. I loved it! It was so relaxing to not have to work so hard to take a picture. Maybe I will be lazy more often........or, maybe not. I like taking nice pictures. Ü
Here we go:
Coming down the stairs to see that Santa came during the night.
Running to aunt Megan. Meg was Turner's favorite person that day.
Checking out a picture with Grandma.
What in the world did Santa leave under this blanket?
A SLIDE!!!



Opening more presents:
Turner loves loves loves Elmo. Santa brought him this Elmo microwave.
And then there was the Handy Manny tool box that sings while the tools wiggle up and down. A BIG hit!



Santa also brought a sock monkey jack-in-the-box.
Then it was off to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Cousin Melissa had her very first Christmas!

Waiting patiently.....

ELMO!!!!

A choo choo train.
And then there's me. Thrilled to be having my picture taken.
Now.....a couple of extras that were not from Christmas day but were from our ugly sweater friend party. Let me introduce my friend Tif's husband Erik. Isn't he a looker?? I love that he was so willing to dress up and rock the ugly sweater.
My other friend Heidi is so talented. She made homemade ginger bread houses for everyone to decorate. Here is the one I helped Turner decorate. He kept eating the candy.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas too!
4 days ago


2 comments:
Yay! It looks like you guys had a very fun Christmas. I'm loving that sweater too. Give Turner a hug for me.
I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Its so much more fun when the kids are small and their excitement over their gifts just makes you smile all day (like you said). I enjoyed all the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment