Tonight I finally got around to importing all of the photos from my little camera and realized that I never posted the pics from the AWESOME birthday party that my friends threw for me in August.
That night was seriously the funnest night! I have no idea how I wound up with such great friends but I thank my lucky stars every day that they are a part of my life. I love you guys with all my heart! Thank you for planning such a great party just for me.
The theme was: "All Things Carnvial"
There were blow up toys.......
Delicious Food! Check out this spread!
Face painting.....
Rock on Britney!!

Birthday Girl! Check out my hat!! Made specially for me!
Go Turner!! If you're wondering about our ability to dress our child, worry no more. Turner threw up in the car on the way to the party. We didn't bring a change of clothes with us, therefore he is wearing Ava's clothes.
Yes, we are those parents that everyone talks about at family parties, in relief society, and around the nieghborhood. Our child throws up in the car and then a half an hour later we are seen shoving him down a large slide while wearing girls clothing.

Picking strawberries.
All of the adults decided to make full use of the equipment while we had it so we developed a game called "Hurdle yourself over the side of a really really large blow up toy". Here is a video of my attempt.

















5 comments:
LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am DYYYYIIIINNNNGGGGGG!!!!!! I totally forgot about the videos! Look at your attempt to jump! That's hilarious!
Wow! What a fabulous party! You really do have wonderful friends!
How stinking fun! That is AWESOME! It makes me want someone to plan a carnival for my birthday!!!! And the food spread! Wow! The apples looked delicious!! Great friends are the best!
Wow! What a fun party. Your friends are pretty cool to put a party like that together for you. I am really LOL about that video. Thanks for sharing.
YUMMM! Those apples looked DELISH!!! What a fun party!!
Post a Comment