The last couple of months have been pretty crazy for us which has caused a serious lack of "bloggin it up" (as Justin likes to call it). I have a ton of pictures to post......if I can somehow find the time.
Between family illnesses and the passing of Justin's mom (Jill), I have been busy as a bee with photography and Justin has been busy with work and school. Oh.....lets not forget the monster that keeps us both busy every single day. 





I took some headshots for a friend this morning so I though I would grab some of Turner while the backdrop was still up. It was pretty close to nap time which meant that candy had to be invlolved. I guess you do what you gotta do.
I have so much I want to write about but so little time. So I guess I will just tell a brief story about Turners rampage in Napa, CA while we were there for Jill's funeral.
While visiting aunt Leslie's hotel room (which just so happened to be the presidential suite at a really nice hotel in Napa), Turner managed to break a marble table, shatter a drinking glass, and eat an entire green crayon. The next day Justin took Turner out into the front yard of the house that we were staying at where he shoved over a statue and broke its head off. SIGH........
4 days ago


3 comments:
Okay, so first off...I was LAUGHING my guts out about your hotel experience! What a boy!! ;)
Second...you have a heart breaker on your hands!! Turner's look has changed from a baby into a toddler and he is quite the handsome boy!! Mark my words...you will have girls FLOCKING your house in about 16 years!
Turner is so cute! I don't believe he could be such a monster! LOL Sounds like he is all boy, and that is just what boys do. Again sorry to hear about the passing of Justin's mom.
It's hard to believe that such an adorable boy could be so destructive!!! Okay, so not really... I totally understand. They're born cure so you don't kill them. Love the pictures, you are so talented!!!
Post a Comment