This little guy is completely keeping us on our toes every single day. Here are some of the things that he is up to these days......
Climbing on top of kitchen tables.
Climbing on top of the coffee table to watch TV (while standing).
Jumping out of his crib like he's Superman.
Saying "Uh Oh" at everything (including when he chucks his binky across the chapel in church).
Running running running.
Breaking glass bowls on my kitchen floor (actually its more like body slamming glass bowls on my kitchen floor).
Saying "no no no no" all the time.
Scaling the wall of the bath tub while I turned my head for 2 seconds to grab the soap.
Running through the sprinklers.
Playing in his turtle sandbox (or rather..... pelting me with hand fulls of sand while he sits in his sand box laughing).
Stomping on my piano keyboard.
Chucking his dinner at my head every night and then laughing hystarically.
And that about covers it.
Allthough he is a wild man, I am so in love with him. He makes me laugh every single day and I couldn't think of a better way to spend my days.
Oh.... here is a pic of the blessed crib tent that we got to keep Turner in his crib.
On a little side note, notice how Turner looks fairly happy about his new crib tent in this picture. About two seconds after, he freaked out. When I say "freaked out", I really mean "freaked out". He was soooooooo mad at me. Luckily the binky took the hit for my tent buying actions. He actually almost bit a hole through the poor thing.
Climbing on top of kitchen tables.
Climbing on top of the coffee table to watch TV (while standing).
Jumping out of his crib like he's Superman.
Saying "Uh Oh" at everything (including when he chucks his binky across the chapel in church).
Running running running.
Breaking glass bowls on my kitchen floor (actually its more like body slamming glass bowls on my kitchen floor).
Saying "no no no no" all the time.
Scaling the wall of the bath tub while I turned my head for 2 seconds to grab the soap.
Running through the sprinklers.
Playing in his turtle sandbox (or rather..... pelting me with hand fulls of sand while he sits in his sand box laughing).
Stomping on my piano keyboard.
Chucking his dinner at my head every night and then laughing hystarically.
And that about covers it.
Allthough he is a wild man, I am so in love with him. He makes me laugh every single day and I couldn't think of a better way to spend my days.
Oh.... here is a pic of the blessed crib tent that we got to keep Turner in his crib.
On a little side note, notice how Turner looks fairly happy about his new crib tent in this picture. About two seconds after, he freaked out. When I say "freaked out", I really mean "freaked out". He was soooooooo mad at me. Luckily the binky took the hit for my tent buying actions. He actually almost bit a hole through the poor thing.



3 comments:
It sounds like you definitely have your hands full! I don't know how I feel about Sophie learning to do that stuff!
OMG the crib tent is hilarious. I have never seen anything like it. and wow sounds like you have been BUSSSY!
OMG it sounds like he keeps you on your toes. :) What a character! I love that tent thing. What a great idea.
Post a Comment