What a cutie!! I love that age- so fun to photograph! To answer your question- its just at Gardner Village. I am addicted to finding new locations- but for country-ish pictures its the closest and everyone knows where it is. So it makes it easy. :)
I love both of them, but the second one is my favorite. He is getting so big! I wish I lived closer to you guys; hopefully Wil will get into Utah for a residency.
5 comments:
These are really cute!!!
So darn cute! Man he is a little poser!
What a cutie!! I love that age- so fun to photograph! To answer your question- its just at Gardner Village. I am addicted to finding new locations- but for country-ish pictures its the closest and everyone knows where it is. So it makes it easy. :)
Jen
I love both of them, but the second one is my favorite. He is getting so big! I wish I lived closer to you guys; hopefully Wil will get into Utah for a residency.
Ok the color quality and everything about these pictures are just AWESOME!!!! I absolutely love them!
I am trying to not be baby hungry! LOL
Post a Comment