Wow! It has almost been a month since I posted anything of real substance. Life has been super crazy for us lately. I'm actually not sure where to begin. First off, I will tell you about Turner. Turner is doing really well these days. He is walking all over the place now and getting into loads of trouble each day. He is really curious about everything around him and must check everything out. He has also decided to develop an A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E (and a big one at that). I just laugh at him each day because he freaks out over the strangest things. I made homemeade noodles tonight and cut some up for him to eat off of his tray. I wanted to pull my hair out because after each bite, he would yell really loud and then whine like a little puppy. Bed time came a little early tonight (thank heavens). Turner really likes his dog Maggie. He loves to pet her as much as he can each day. By "Pet", I really mean "Smack" because thats what it actually is. He is comletely obsessed with food. I'm honestly frightened for the future. He gets really really mad if I eat something and don't give him a taste. Here are some pictures that I took a couple of weeks ago while Turner was in the tub. I am including alot of pictures because I couldn't choose between them. I think they are all cute! Notice the many faces of Turner. Thats my baby! 















So life has been kinda crappy and stressful for us lately. We have been having a really hard time with our dog Maggie. She has been potty trained for almost 2 years and just started having accidents in the house again. After cleaning up enough pee to last me a life time, we decided to take her to the vet to see if there was something physically wrong with her. Turns out, the PH balance in her body was off which was creating painful crystals in her urine. No wonder she was just squatting where ever she could. That would be so uncomfortable. Anyway, the treatment is to put her on prescription dog food for the rest of her life. Honestly! I have to make special trips to the vet's office for her dog food for the next 10-12 years. It's a good thing we love her. This little doggie issue is only the tip of the iceberg. I will spare you the pain of hearing about everything else. So that is life for the Drapers I was able to take some "Senior" pictures for the cutest girl who is graduating this year. They turned out amazing! You can check them out on my photography blog if you would like. The link is on the upper, right side of your screen. Thanks to everyone who has offered us support lately. We love you very much!
4 days ago


5 comments:
Talia,
I love love love your pictures--they are beautiful. I can't believe Turner is almost a year old.
I am thinking about you guys and hoping that life gets less stressful--miss you.
Turner looks like a KID already! Your stories about him are hilarious.
I love you Talia! I hope things settle down. I bet if you looked up dog food for pee crystals online you might find some alternatives which don't require you to go to the vet all the time for food. I know you're too busy to think about that now but sometime in the next 10 years!
Hello to Maggie!
Oh my gosh I love him!! He is so cute!! I love all the different looks. Haha I totally understand about attitude Brynlee has enough of that already to last a lifetime!! This first 2 pics are my favorite!!!
He is adorable Talia. What beautiful pictures you take! ( I am sure you get told that a lot) Congrats on the new website! I am headed to check it out now.
I had so much fun hearing your stories at lunch! You are as gorgeuos as ever. I can't wait to see you again, I won't talk your ear off this time!!
Love YA
Post a Comment